Norway is one of the three Scandinavian countries in the Northern part of Europe.Today, Norway is a modern country where the explorative mindset is geared towards technology, innovation and developing a knowledge based society. It undoubtedly has one of the best welfare systems in the world, making sure that people who are sick and unable to work, or who are unemployed for whatever reason are not left out in the cold, but are given support so that they are able to live with dignity.
With a wide range of high quality courses and great flexibility, Norwegian institutions prove to be an ideal study destination. Norway is one of the leading countries conforming to the guidelines from the Bologna Process in European higher education. There are about 70 public and private institutions of higher learning located throughout Norway.
Rapid developments of medical technology and new kinds of conceptual thinking within the field of biology have increased the need for laboratory specialization. This program is to develop knowledge and skills in cellular and molecular biology. These have applications in both research and practical clinical work, and will contribute to an increased understanding of processes, diagnostics and treatment of diseases.
The Master of Science in Molecular Medicine/ International Health qualifies graduates for a wide range of careers, including:
- Research in hospitals, colleges, universities and research institutes
- Practical clinical work in hospital laboratories
- Technical executive positions in hospital laboratories
- Research dissemination (media, publishers, etc.)
- Registered Doctors in India/ abroad may utilize the time while pursuing this Masters by preparing for the Licensing exams of any European country and practice as a Doctor in that country.
This master’s program is highly competitive, and priority to admission is given to applicants who have completed their first degree in a relevant academic area, and who have obtained an average grade of First Class Division or Second Class Division.
IELTS: 5.0 Bands
Tuition Fee: Nil
Living Expenses: 500 Euros per month
Application Deadline: December
Program Admission Procedure (Application to 10-15 universities):
10 sets of each document (notarized) are required for application :
- Current resume (Updated)
- Academic Transcripts of all the years of BACHELORS and Senior Secondary
- Photo copy of the passport
- Work Experience Letters and Recommendation letters
- Statement of Purpose (1000– words)
- Passport sized Photographs